1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
So I got a boyfriend but now I’m worried that he doesn’t actually like me as much as I like him, and most of all cause we just made it official and ugh I hate having really bad romantic insecurities due to past things and UGH THIS IS AMAZING BUT ALSO MY OVER THINKING MAKES IT SUCK.
what drew you to audition for the show?
Dylan O’Brien seen leaving Comic Con after party with friends in San Diego, July 26th
let’s play Did I Always Have That Personality Trait Or Did I Absorb It From A Character?
Bonus round: wait one fucking second isn’t that something my friend says and now I’m saying it too
and then there’s my favorite: Did I Get That From My Friend Or Did They Get It From Me?